Welcome to the TAEG website. The Toronto Anaphylaxis Education Group (TAEG) is a local learning and support group for individuals and parents of children living with life threatening allergies. For more details on our meeting program for 2017/18 see our Meetings, Membership and Location section. Contact us at email@example.com to receive email updates.
Join us Tuesday November 21 at 7-9pm for Travelling with Allergies! Details and registration here
- Missed our September 26th meeting about Allergy Management? Click here for all the resources shared!
- And mark your calendar for more TAEG dates:
- Tuesday Jan 30, 2018 7-9pm – Eating with Allergies – from a Registered Dietitian
- Tuesday April 17, 2018 7-9pm – Research update and Ask the Allergist
- Tuesday June 5, 2018 7-9pm – Youth Panel on Allergies
Can’t attend TAEG? We have a wealth of resources, tools and templates for allergy management in our Past Meetings/ Resources section – great for those who missed a session or live too far away to attend!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – join our mailing list!
Join the conversation: Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Toronto.Anaphylaxis.Education.Group