Welcome to the TAEG website. The Toronto Anaphylaxis Education Group (TAEG) is a local learning and support group for individuals and parents of children living with life threatening allergies. For more details on our meetings see our Meetings, Membership and Location section.
- Our next meeting is Wednesday May 27th at 7pm – Tips and Travel – TAEG style. Send a pic of an allergy friendly product (food or something that helps with allergy management) to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20th for us to share with the group. Be sure to join us for this session on tips and travel, as well as voting on our topics for next year. Click here to register
- Missed our March meeting? Click here for meeting notes
- Check out Anaphylaxis Canada’s new course - a medically-reviewed and instructionally sound online course available free. Share this resource with your child’s school and anyone caring for your allergic child!
- Last call for nominations! Check out this information on the The Allan Reynolds Volunteer Award and Application from Anaphylaxis Canada.
- TAEG meetings – Our meetings will now be on Wednesday evenings: Sept 17, Nov 19, Jan 28, March 4, May 27 at Armour Heights Community Centre and membership fees are waived this year! Click here for details
Join the conversation: Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Toronto.Anaphylaxis.Education.Group